REDUCED! Close to District 10 and located next to some beautiful walnut orchards. This property is well suited for most tree crops. This property consists mostly of Class 1 and 2 soils. Currently the property is used for a retirement community for world class horses. Please call the office for a showing.
REDUCED -Gorgeous 146-acre ranch with 83 acres of income producing walnut orchards and approximately 59 acres of fenced pasture area perfect for horses, cattle or farmland. There is a beautiful 2,000 sq. ft. farmhouse with an additional 600 sq. ft. of enclosed porches and future in-law setup/second master suite.
Of the 162 acres of planted trees: 3.5 acres are pecans.
Walnut Orchard ready for you to buy! The entire orchard was planted in 2018 to Chandler walnut variety. Approximately 90% of the orchard is Paradox Rootstock leaving 10% to Vx-211. Approximately 6 acres were seedlings and are budded to Chandler variety. Contact Us Today!
If developed correctly this property could become a profitable walnut orchard. Currently there is an existing walnut orchard further to the west and many walnut orchards further to the east. With today’s clonal paradox rootstocks and good farming practices, a developed walnut orchard could yield 5,000 plus pounds per farmable acre in its seventh (7th) year.
This is a ranch that has been developed first class with no expenses spared. The orchard will have its first commercial crop in 2019 and will have many years of great production. Lastly this property is located in Plumas Lake which has experienced exceptional residential growth.
SOLD - This property is located in a very desirable area of Sutter County. With continual population growth the property may have the possibility of residential development in the future.
SOLD This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a walnut orchard with income and a young up and coming Chandler orchard along with living quarters for farm workers and shop to store your equipment.
SOLD - The entire ranch is 208.43 assessed acres. The acreage breakdown is as follows: 103 acres of orchard area with approximately 90 acres planted to orchard. There is 75 acres of wetland mitigation ground that is under a permanent government easement which can not be farmed or developed. This 75 acres has been developed into a beautiful duck club and can be hunted for waterfowl as the property backs up to the famous Butte Sink hunting area. There is also about 30 acres of jungle that is not farmed but provides good deer, turkey, dove and pheasant hunting.
To see all the information on a property, please click on the 'Title' or the 'Read More' hyperlink. Thanks!