LEGAL PARCEL: This property has three (3) legal parcels:
- APN: 091-050-050-000 containing 8.62 acres, m/1.
- APN: 091-050-049-000 containing 9.79 acres, m/1.
- APN: 091-050-051-000 containing 19.4 acres, m/1.
- Total Acreage: 37.81 acres, m/1.
ORCHARD HISTORY: There is an older fifteen (15) acre, m/1 olive orchard growing on parcels 49 and 50. A few of these old olive trees have been removed.
SOILS: Kimball loam and Arbuckle gravelly loam are the two primary orchard soils located on this cropland. Both of these deep, well drained soils are excellent for the production of olives, walnuts, almonds and pecans in this area.
WATER: There is one excellent Ag well on the property that is equipped with PG&E power to a submersible five horsepower (5 h.p.) pump motor, producing 100 gallons per minute (gpm). This Ag well services all of the capital improvements and landscaping listed below with an abundance of good quality water. There is also a capped (never used). Ag well located on the southwest corner of the 24030 Million road parcel.
There is also 2,200 feet of underground irrigation pipeline and 600 feet of aluminum, portable pipeline included in the sales price.
CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS: 24141 Million Road (parcel 49) has a beautiful 2,248 sq. ft. three bedroom, two bath custom homestead, along with a barn and shop and single wide modular home. The owners are presently living in these improvements, although the rental income potential would be $2,000 per month or $24,000 potential annual income.
- 24197 Million road (parcel 50) has a 24'x60' double wide modular home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms that is presently rented for $750 per month.
- There is also a single wide modular on this 8.62 acre (parcel 50) presently rented for $675 per month.
- There is also a privately owned trailer by a tenant that pays $335 per month rent. This trailer is also parked on parcel 50 and is hooked up to the ranch's county approved septic system (an additional ranch capital improvement).
The three total rentals add up to $1,760 per month or $21,120 per year (annual
COMMENTS: Please Note: 24030 Million Road parcel 051 contains 19.4 acres of prime farm land. A USDA wetland determination should be made on this parcel before any permanent orchard planting is started.